Monday, November 2, 2009

NEWSFLASH: I HAVE A NEW POSITION

Over the weekend, I assumed a new position as the BYU Team Correspondent for isportsweb.com.
"isportsweb.com is a cutting edge variation of sports information on the web. We will provide fresh, in-depth coverage from a local perspective on as many sports teams nationwide, college or professional, as possible."


This will be the new source for my BYU related work. I will make a minimum of three posts per week on this site. So what are you waiting for? Go check it out. Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Scott. The link appears broken :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the link. I just tried it and it worked for me, albeit a little slow. Try to manually type www.isportsweb.com into the address bar and see if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When will you be posting anything on this site?

    ReplyDelete