Monday, February 15, 2010

OFF SEASON WORKOUTS

I know it is now the college football off season, but I am back training for the next year. Train with me as I cover the hot issues of college football, like conference expansion (see below), as well as spring training, the NFL combine and draft (other outlets consider this NFL news, but until the college stars suit up for NFL teams I still consider them part of college football), and all the other unforeseen stories that will arise in the next six months as we gear up for a new decade of the best sport on earth.

I have added some new features. You can now email a link to each post by clicking on the envelop icon at the end of each post. You can also subscribe to email notifications whenever I make a new post. To subscribe use the "Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)" link at the bottom of this page, or email me at collegefootballhaven12@gmail.com to be added to the email list.

As for coverage on BYU football, I have created a new blog where I will post content about BYU. That blog address is byufootballtalk.blogspot.com. Go there now to read my thoughts about BYU and Pac-10 expansion and Max Hall in the NFL draft. You can also vote in a poll about the upcoming NFL draft. I am also continuing to write about BYU football on isportsweb.com.

For anyone interested, I am now offering authorship opportunities to others to provide alternative perspectives and more expansive coverage. If you are interested, please email collegefootballhaven12@gmail.com with a sample of your writing and any areas of interest (recruiting, a specific team, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment