Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Poll Results: Auburn vs. TCU: Who would Win?

Not surprisingly, Auburn won by a landslide with 80% of the vote.

I have been thinking about it all week. I, guess, my vote would go to Auburn. TCU could beat Auburn, but I have to look at how Auburn came back from 24-0 against Alabama and pulled out a few other games miraculously. If TCU and Auburn played this weekend, I would expect Auburn to find a way to win.

Thank you to everyone who voted. Don't forget to vote in this week's poll: "When will college football have a playoff?"

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see the two face off to determine a "true" national Champion, but I had to vote for Auburn. What they showed in the BCS title game is that they are really big and really strong. And that size different essentially won the game. Seriously, size wise, Oregon looked like a high school team compared to them.

    Imagine the same would happen to TCU. Despite how good the Horned Frogs are, they would be oversized and overwhelmed by Auburn.

    ReplyDelete