Monday, December 27, 2010

Poll Results: Has Nike gone overboard with the Pro Combat Uniforms?

The poll has closed, and it was a 50-50 tie for "Has Nike gone overboard with the Pro Combat Uniforms?"

My opinion is that they have gone overboard. First, I can't understand why teams need to use more than one uniform design during the same year. Second, I can't understand how Nike has all this money to spend developing several different designs for one team and then implementing them. I imagine that several players get new uniforms for each game, but with the new design every players has to have new uniforms. To summarize, I think it is not fashionable and not fiscally responsible.

Thank you to everyone who voted. Don't forget to vote in this week's poll, "How should the NCAA punish the Ohio State players involved in the tattoo scandal?"

No comments:

Post a Comment