Thursday, May 20, 2010

Poll Results: Should Notre Dame stay independent in football?

One half of you said Notre Dame should stay independent. Joining the Big 10 was second and joining the Big East was a distant third (one vote). Personally, I think that Notre Dame should stay independent. I think that Notre Dame being independent is a big part of the identity of college football. I also would like to see the Big East cease to exist as a football conference and if Notre Dame joined the Big East it would save that conference. As for the Big 10, if Notre Dame joined, then I don't think we have much of a domino effect in conference expansion, which is something I am really looking forward to, for better or worse.

Thanks to all who voted. Be sure to vote in the new poll: Should the academics of a university be a deciding factor in expansion?

No comments:

Post a Comment